I recently completed Girls Gone Strong’s Pre, Peri- and Postnatal Coaching Certification in June 2018, (click on the photo above for a fun video)!
While you may think this simply means I now know how to workout pregnant clients, this training went way beyond that topic and included:
- How I can communicate effectively and be a great coach.
- How a woman changes physically and psychologically from trimester to trimester during pregnancy.
- What foundational nutrition, exercise, and rest and recovery practices will help my clients have a strong, safe, happy, and healthy pregnancy and postpartum experience, and how to help my clients implement them in a way that works for her.
- How a woman changes physically and psychologically through labor, delivery, and the postpartum phase.
- How to assess pre- and postpartum women and write exercise programs that will keep them safe, healthy, and strong.
- How to help my clients set actionable goals that align with her current desires, priorities, and resources so that she is just as excited to work with me as I am to work with her.*
No other Pre- & Postnatal Certification on the planet:*
- Is as evidence-based and interdisciplinary as CPPC.
- It was developed by 16 world-class women’s health professionals who are at the top of their game.
- The experts include: pelvic health physiotherapists, OB/GYNs, psychologists, doulas, pre- and postnatal experts, and PhDs in psychology, exercise science, and molecular biology.
- Every unit (8 total, 22 chapters) was created and reviewed by no fewer than six of these experts.
Finally, Girls Gone Strong is absolutely committed to making sure the certification stands for something. I have lifetime access to their portal, and at least once a year they will be updating all of their certified coaches on the latest research. I will always have the newest evidence-based information. When a new textbook comes out, I can purchase for a nominal fee.