Thomas Fitness Consulting prides itself on safety for clients.
Unfortunately, Laura has encountered trainers in her fitness journey who did not have their clients’ best interest and thus, she sustained injuries. As someone who has received chiropractic care, physical therapy and massage therapy, she knows firsthand how important it is to not endanger your clients.
We are very attuned to each person’s limitations. We do not expect clients of a certain age to engage in jumping/plyometric movements and we respect any ongoing pain that we need to work around in our sessions.
We encourage our clients to become the best versions of themselves.
We ensure that proper form and function are part of that long-term goal.
As a client of TFC, you will receive the following:
- Free general assessment where I can get to know your physical capabilities. Includes discussion of questionnaire that outlines your background of nutrition, activity and personal info.
- Access to Thomas Fitness Consulting Preferred Partners
- Free birthday session
- Ongoing email communication outside of the studio regarding nutrition and balancing other physical activities.
- Access to all of your workouts anytime to use on your own and monitor your progress.
- COMING SOON: Private Facebook Group for clients only!
Please note, we require 24 hours cancellation and all sessions must be pre-paid a month in advance.
We understand it’s Cleveland and there is snow in the winter and the chaos of the highway, (mostly 90 and 480). Please keep emergencies to a minimum. 🙂
For a free consultation about your succession plan, please fill out the below info: